As indicated by art. 42 Community Law 2008 (2003/58/CE European Parliament directive) implemented by the law 88/2009.
- All documentation, pictures, brands or anything else published on this website is owned by Poly Pool S.p.A. or authorized by third parties. Any reproduction is forbidden.
- All the contents of this website are protected by the copyright law. It is forbidden the registration, memorization, multiplication of copies, reproduction, publication, exposition, exhibition, transmission, distribution, modification even partial, of these contents (which could consist in information, graphic, texts, videos, sounds, pictures and every other possible expression of creativity) under every kind of form and with all the means ( electrical, mechanical, telecommunication, photocopies, prints, microfilm, and recording on every type of magnetic medium – included CD-ROM – or others), at exception of a preventive and specific written concession, which needs to be consider case by case, by Poly Pool S.p.A., Via Sottocrona 21/B – 24020 Parre (BG), Italia.
- In case of Poly Pool S.p.A. has authorized the usage of some documentations, it is always necessary to mention the name of the company.
- None responsibility is taken in correspondence to both the contents published in this website, and to the use that can be done by third parties, the potential contamination deduced by the access, by the interconnection, and the discharge of material of software from this website.
- Poly Pool S.p.A. is not going to legally liable for harm, loses and prejudice of every type, that third parties might cause by contacts established with this website, or afterwards the usage of software.
- Eventual information spontaneously communicated by third parties to our website could freely be used by Poly Pool S.p.A.